Monday 2 March 2015

|My First Post|

Hey guys,
As you can most probably see this is my first post I am putting on my blog. If you have come across this post entirely by accident or if you were search for it (doubt it was the last one but a girl can dream right). This will be an anonymous blog because before I have been bullied for having a youtube channel so that is the last thing I need right now. Wow that just got deep really quickly so moving on from the violins, this blog is where I can write freely about what I feel so I don't get judged as soon as I say something in the real world. I'm pretty sure we have all attempted to keep a diary at some point some have lasted longer than others but if your really being honest with yourself then you will admit it last anywhere from a day to half a year and no more. Credit goes to you if you have honestly kept a diary for longer, no seriously if you have I take my hat of to you because is that hard. I kept a diary for about a week and a half if that when I was about 10 (I know what your thinking don't overwhelm me with the interesting life of your 10year old self) but seriously every single day went a little like this;

Dear Diary,
Today I got up and went to school, it was boring. We had maths, then Literacy. We had break and we played 'it'. Then we had geograpghy...

ETC... as you can tell I was such a fun child. Anyway I will be posting at least 3 times a week depending on where I am. I will give you three facts about me:
1) I am 14 years old
2) I live in London
3) I am obssessed with two boys called Leondre Devries and Charlie Lenehan (AKA Bars and Melody BGT finalist 2014 series 8)

Well thats it for this week. Tell me how long you kept your diary for in the comments below, I would love to hear from you.

Just living a teen life, going on with her life xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment